POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA & DOCTORATE DEGREE PATHWAY
STUDY ON CAMPUS | ONLINE | TRANSFER OVERSEAS
- OPTIONS Available
- Study, Full 2-years Postgraduate Diploma or Doctorate Degree Pathway in MAURITIUS
- Study, 1st-year in MAURITIUS (12 months) | 2nd-year or more transfer (UK / AUSTRALIA / CANADA / USA / SPAIN / NEW ZEALAND)
- Study, 1st-year in NIGERIA (12 months) / 2nd in MAURITIUS (12 months) or in (AUSTRALIA /UK-ENGLAND /CANADA /NEW ZEALAND /USA)
- Study, Online graduate on campus, degree certificate and transcripts are the same as campus graduate.
- Save on Living Cost & Tuition fee
- Internationally recognized Qualifications
- Affordable Tuition’s & Part Scholarships available
- Possibilities of Post Work Permit After Graduation in the Partner Universities Overseas.
COURSE / PROGRAMS
Affordable Courses at Ascending Abilities International LTD:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma courses at Ascending Abilities Institute provide students an affordable pathway to earning an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a choice of respected UK universities or other overseas Universities.
Whether you pursue a qualification in Hotel and Hospitality, Computing, or Business Management, etc. the courses we offer give you the option to continue your education and pursue a top up to an undergraduate degree or MBA / Doctorate Degree through one of our partner universities in UK or other countries.
Postgraduate diplomas are taught courses at level 7 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) – the same level as Masters degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full Masters or MBA. The Doctorate degree Pathway are taught courses at Level 8 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) – the same level as DBA & PhD’s. However, they are shorter (160 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a full DBA or PhD’s.
- Graduate Diploma |12 months |Advanced & Graduate or Degree required|
- Doctorate Degree Pathways | 12/18 months Postgraduate Diploma|12/18 months|Graduate Diploma required|
|- Human Resource Management | – Accounting and Finance| – Public Administration| – Strategy Management and Leadership| – Logistics and Supply Chain Management | – Education Management and Leadership|-Tourism and Hospitality Management | Business Management | Health related courses.
As our qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to progress to top-up degree and master’s programmes at many universities in UK and overseas with advanced standing.Successful completion of certain diplomas will also allow learners to join the following top-up programmes which is delivered by our Partner’s on blended learning method.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) validated and awarded by University of Chichester |Master degree at Arden University |Master degree at University College Birmingham |Master degree at any Middlesex University Branches
|Master degree at University of Sunderland |Master degree at University College Birmingham |Master degree at Coventry University |Master degree at Concordia University Chicago |Master degree at BPP University
|Doctorate degree at any UK University