- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Choose your undergraduate and postgraduate Programme
Find out more about our programmes. We recommend that you look closely at the programme key facts to make sure it is the programme that matches your career goals and future educational achievement.
Entry requirements vary depending on if you are student profile. Please read about the entry requirements of the programme before submitting your application.
- Complete the Application Form
Your personal student advisor from the Recruitment Team can assist you in completing the corresponding Application Form online or offline. If submitting offline; you will need to collate all relevant documents and send them, along with your completed Application Form, to the admission department. Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned. Admission documents required vary from course to course, so we strongly recommend that you check the programme entry requirements in advance.
- Receive your results
Upon receipt of the Application Form, all your documents will be submitted for consideration by the Academic Board. The Academic Board consists of senior academics at AAG/AAI and meets weekly to assess applicants’ eligibility for their chosen programme using the highest academic standards.
After careful consideration you will receive one of the following offers:
An unconditional offer. This usually comes as a Letter of Acceptance and means that you have successfully met all the requirements and have been accepted into your chosen programme.
A conditional offer. This means that you have been accepted into the programme, on the condition that you fulfil whatever requirement may be left before you can proceed with your course.
I hereby certify that all of the information provided in this application is complete and correct, and I authorize AAI and it partner to verify any information provided as part of this application. I understand that withholding information or falsification of information in this application or supporting documents may be considered grounds for non-admission or, after admission, grounds for dismissal.
I agree that details concerning my application may be provided to other institutions including their awarding bodies, in accordance with AAI partnership agreement with their awarding bodies and educational institutions.
I agree to follow and be bound by the provisions of the Academic Calendar, and the regulations of AAI, including any revisions, deletions, or additions made to them in the future.
If admitted, I agree to pay all fees associated with my registration and enrolment at to AAI. I consent to the sharing of the information supplied with faculty and staff who are facilitating my success at AAI.